Friday, December 7, 2007

New Profile Updates Ya'll!!!=)

hey peeps!! how've ya'll been?? sorry, i've been really busy!! but hey thangs are goin EVER so GREAT!!! yes i'm VERY happy...i can't really tell ya'll, ya know, i'm just plain HAPPY and TOUCHED!!anyways, i'm feelin very loved @ the moment..anyways, look at my new profile thangs that i did..!! ain' t they SOOoo C-U-T-E!!!?? well, right now i'm waiting for my mom the come home from dryin clothes @ the laundry mat cuz our drier tore up and we ordered a new one (wacher AND drier) and it won't be in til Monday!!! AHH!! anyways, sooo ummm lets see..nothing really has happened lately, well, i guess i'd better go!! =)
♥faithie

6 comments:

RachaelLeigh said...

I know why you feel loved!!! and it ain't because of me niether!

:)

Notes From My Life said...

ohhh yea?? well, y then smarty pants??=)
♥faithie

RachaelLeigh said...

I don't think you really want me to put my reason for that one on the internet!

:)

RachaelLeigh said...

If you send me $12 i will buy u the cd and mail it to u.....cause you prob won't be here on a sun or wed at Christmas...but then again ur fam will probably get together with the stewarts then. :)

RachaelLeigh said...

I know i can never get all my thoughts together at once.....i thought when you come fer christmas you can put the new cd on ur ipod cause i already have it in my itunes...but dan will prob want the cd nyways

Notes From My Life said...

hey!i don't care if u post it on the internet or not!! hehe..anyways,btm..they've been here ALL this month at EVERY one of our services(sun AM , sun PM, AND Wed!!) anyways, yea just let me barrow ur Cd and i think i can put it on...i may not be able to tho..we'll see and maybe dan has already got one!=) anyways,i haven't heard anything about us getting together with the stewarts yet, but i think that kailyn's parents want to meet momma and daddy, soo maybe we will do something!! that would be really kool!!=)=) well, i gotta go!
♥faithie