Monday, January 25, 2010

Happpppyyy Mondayyyy! (:

Whelp! today has been like a normal day.. went to go pick up my car from where Brooke left it when she left with her friend to go back to school. Then went straight to lunch with alyssa ( where my parents "supposedly" didnt know i was going so we ate together) haha
It was great :) gotta love them.
Then we went to Socialogy class. My teacher is great! ;)
I have a feeling i'm gunna loveee this class. Buttt then after class went to get a gallon of milk for mom. ( like i usually do) (:
Now i've been doing my other two classes and junk. lol
I'm SOooo0O0o O O o o o 0 0 ready to graduate! like you just dont even know. :)
Better get back to the books. i'm trying to keep my promise and blog regularly..but only if people are actually reading it..( you sad, strange people ) ;) Get a life! kidding haha
Bye now (:

7 comments:

Make a Joyful Noise said...

Haha, sounds like you have had a busy day. Oh, and BTW I sooooooOoOOOo do know how ready you are to graduate cuz I feel the same way. Only a few more months and we r high school grads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

Notes From My Life said...

oh yeah!! :):):):):):):):):)
Where are you graduating at?

Unknown said...

First lesson in Sociology, SPELL IT CORRECTLY! :P LOL! Just pickin' on ya...

RachaelLeigh said...

Ya know you guys, being a highschool grad. isn't as exciting as it sounds. Btw Faith, where/when are you graduating?? And Kay do you know your date yet??? i need to pencil you guys in=)

Notes From My Life said...

SOCIALOGY looks wayyy better ;) i love becca.
And May 17th is mine, and i'm thinking its at seven. Pencil me in!! :)

RachaelLeigh said...

It's a monday night?? odd...ok you're penciled in=)=)

Make a Joyful Noise said...

I am Graduating here with Family Christian Academy. I think it is the beginning of June but not sure yet. I will let y'all know.