Tuesday, November 20, 2007

RACHAEL'S POST.

ok rachael...here is a post just for you. i haven't had time to post about everything i would like to, but i will as soon as i'm off school for Thanksgiving break.... HANG IN THERE i WILL update you on my fabulous(cough cough) life asap!! PLEASE ...keep the panies out of a wad...that wouldn't be pretty..hehe
i'm just kidding ya !! but i will post as soon as i have enough time to write all that i would like to. oh and please thank God for my eye lids too, cause they will be closed also...=)

♥faithie

2 comments:

RachaelLeigh said...

Awwww...that was sooo tweet of you......ifin you ain't really busy you could call me Thursday night....i should be free.
That is if your fabulous(cough cough) life isn't too busy. I need the inside info one what danny thought bought u know whom. Hehe

Talk to ya soon!

~Rach~

RachaelLeigh said...

Glad to know dan's thoughts....i told her that he is gonna be here sunday...hehe.

Just because u comment really long on my blog doesn't excuse you from posting on urs! hehe

I think it is 21 and u saw NJ....it won't let me vote though...wat is the right answer?

You never did ask how we won the game 25 to zip!

~Rach~