Wednesday, November 14, 2007

♥I'm still here!!PROMISE!=)♥



hey guys! lately its been like i haven't been even on the earth to ya'll right?? haha well, i'm here!! its just that i've been sick and gone and school has been DRAINING me of ALL my time!! well, lets see...last weekend we(me, my dad,my mom, and kayleigh) went to Watertown, TN to see my brother, Daniel playing(piano) with "The Stamps" quartet....he did SOOOooo good....i was really proud..but that was the 2nd time we saw him playing with them..anyways, i got ta see, Nana, Papa, uncle gary, MacKenzi, uncle johny, aunt Jo, uncle bobby, and Grandma....and i think thats it!! well, i also got to see the group..which is Ed, Joe, Seth, Daniel of course, and Mike...didn' t get to talk to all of them, but i talked to a few of them..anyways, on the way there my mom and dad had to stop by this tax dudes house and we had kayleigh with us..SOoo me and kayleigh stayed out in the car while they went inside...whoa that was F-U-N! not. well, me and kayleigh made it more exciting than it was...anyways, that where this pic came from...thats us in the car waiting for them to come out(which was an hour later) anyways, then we got on the road to watertown....we went and saw them sing, and then we went to my nana and papa's house and then we went over to rachael and becca's house cause they were having a sleepover...THAT was SOoo much fun!! i got to see Kailyn, Jill, Alaina, Rachael, and Rebecca, and aunt lynne of course.. we stayed up til i think about 12:30 or 1 am cause some of the girls had to get up the next moring and go places sooo..we HAd to get ta bed..only kayleigh had the giggles..so it was quite difficult to sleep until she went to the other room!! haha...i think she slept better in there anyways, okkk..then, the next day we went to the YMCA(singing the song in my head) haha=) anyways, and we worked out(well walked and joged ) around the track. THAT was tiring but SO SO much fun..we talked and texted the whole time until my phone went dead...THEN, lets see we went to Krogers....then we headed home where i got the WORST needed shower of my life!! and kayleigh watched "Remember the Titans". Then we went downstairs and visited with nana and papa THEN we had a hot dog roast out in their **new** backyard...which looks like it should be behind a castle...well, practically is,...but still its AWESOME!! their house is SOOooo big and beautiful!! anyways, we sat around the firepit..and ate and talked! then all of us girls went inside to record us singing...THAT was LOADS of fun...rachael kept making me laugh...and rach kept laughing!! anyways, idk if we ever recording ANYTHING correctly??!!!! haha=) thats just us girlies!! anyways, then we headed home...dropped kayleigh jay off @ her house and then we drove house to MY house then i dropped dead on my bed and GLADLY slep til 8 am the next morning(cause of church) anyways, church was VERY good as always, then Monday i woke up sick as a dog(Head stuff) and i'm gradually getting better, but anyways,then yesterday was daniel's 21st b'day!! soo we went to shoneys and ate and then we went shopping...my mom got dropped off @ wal-wart and my dad took us kids to Goodys!! my FAVO place in the world!! i got a skirt there..and a giftcard for lyssie for her b'day which was yesterday too!!! she was 15 though...driving time..!!! right lyssie?? hehe anyways, now this morning i've GOT ta get to school but i HAD to post cause i knew that all of ya'll were DYING for me to get on here soo that ya'll could comment!!!! RIGHT?? uh-huh...SURE...=) well, i g2g!! ttyl!!
♥faithie

3 comments:

RachaelLeigh said...

Glad you girlies had fun!
Call me babe!

Notes From My Life said...

when?
♥faithie

RachaelLeigh said...

What did you write about? The sleepover blondie!

hehe