Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rachel tagged me..so i guess i'm it! ;)

well, here's 6 things about me .....hmm..this is hard! do i even kno 6 things about me?? surely..=)
well...hmmm...

#1) I can't stand the interstate..some ppl love it cuz there's no curves and you can go faster..but well, its scares me to death! ya kno the feeling when 2 tractor trailors come beside you on BOTH sides!??..i just wanna pass out thinking about it!!
#2)I can't stand to go a day without talking to my boyfriend <3 well...ya'll probably already knew tht...=)
#3)hmm..oh! i LOVE...i mean love to sing out loud in the car..wen i'm alone of course! =) there's just something about it..it thrills me!! haha!
#4)I can NOT..i mean NOT stand it wen dogs or any animal sniffs me!! it drives me crazy..their cold lil nose rubbing up and down my leg...EW! i love animals..but well, their sniffing annoys me SO bad...=)
#5)oh..wow can't believe i about for got this one! ...i'm ADDICTED to ice cream! i'm tellin ya..i eat it every afternoon..and im losing weight!! i love it...today i had vanilla with chocolate chips in it! YUMM! its like tasting...Heaven....ahhh...(sigh) :)
#6)hmmm...wat else?..oh!
I absolutely love doing book reports! they are awesome..cuz wen you write about a book..well, you just see more and understand more than you would if you didn't write about it..;) i'm sure everyone agrees!
ok..soo i was it..now i'm tagging my 3 friends...Rebecca..Rachael C..and Alyssa!...YOU'RE IT. =)

1 comment:

RachaelLeigh said...

You mean that's why Casper freaks you out? aka you freak out when he comes near you...he scares Kay cause he is boney.

:)

I got cha on the singin out loud in da car...love it!

u strange about the book reports....
i like reading but not writing...well sorta...