Wednesday, September 24, 2008

well..i'm back to the bloggin world =)

well, i'm back i think! =) i miss blogging so im gunna tell ya'll whats been goin on here.

hmm..lets see..
i've started school...i'm doin the abeka dvds which i really really like! they are a very big challenge..but hey challenge is good=) i'm not behind yet..soo thts a very good thing!
i'm doing 5 subjects this year..and every one of them take a great deal of studying. Algebra 2 and Spanish are my hardest so far. Seems like i can't memorize THT much stuff!! =)

well i've began playing the piano for our church on wednesday nights! i really really love it! i get so nervous but hey..thts normal;) i wish i could play a little bit better than i do but thts ok..it'll come as a practice more and more.

I really miss my brother and sister very bad. Seems like it went from total loudness and fun...to...Nothing. ITs lonely but i have my parents and friends who make it where its not so bad;)

I'm helping my mom babysit a little girl named Liza! i'll post a pic of me and her later. But i love her!! she's so adorable! Idk why but everytime she sees me she says she's scared of me=( but then she gets up and runs to me and gives me a hug....not really sure why=) anyways, i love her being here..she adds some happiness to my depressing and stressful school days.

I've been having a lot of "headache" problems lately. I've already had to take off school a couple of times. which i hate cuz i have to makeup! but anyway, i'm hoping its just my sinus' and nothing else. My dad always tells me.."oh yea i had tht wen i was your age." i'm thinking..yea.thanks daddy..you've had 2 heart surgeries and you are telling me this??! hehe..=) its perdy funny! anyways, i think it'll go away eventually..hopefully!!

well, i better get back to my school..blah! hehe =) i'm glad to be back in the blogging world!
♥faith

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Keep it up on the piano - you're doing great. Just keep practicing and you'll get more and more confident, then you'll forget that you ever were nervous.

Either that, or you'll learn to not care about being nervous and a crowd won't bother you. :)

Notes From My Life said...

thanks! i don't think the crowd will ever stop bothering me..:) but hopefully i will become more confident!