Tuesday, January 20, 2009

AHHH!! ANOTHER POST!!!

I'm posting AGAIN! yeah i kno..i'm bored..hehe jus wanted to respond to all of yalls comments hehe...=P

Rach-- u are un-invited.
jus thot itd b fun to say tht! ;)
i wish u all could come so bad! yall r my 'blogger buddies'! so important ppl rite there!
Kay-- I WISH WE WOULD MOVE THERE! =(
it would solve a LOT of problems huh?
dan and ash?--gas money saved and not so long-distant!
me and you?--able to hang out anytime!
hehe =)
there's 2 things rite there. and there's so many more!
Shiv--yeah i wish u could come too! ya kno how awesome tht would b??! :( oh well.
I KNO!
i can jus have ANOTHER b'day party!!! n springfield! yeah!...so yall start plannin it! hehe hehe
=P i sosososo funny!
anywhos...i gota ta gets ta bed.
i loves yall!
sweet dreams grlies.
AXES!
<3<3FaItHlE<3<3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you are thinking. You are thinking "Another party means more presents". But "ok". Sure, let's have another party whenever you come up here again, and we will have you a party faithy. Even if it's just me and you. I am invited right? If not then I just won't invite you. :)

RachaelLeigh said...

yeah i meant to so Fri that i am comin...but u got the point...we'll have to do what we did for becs graduation and have you come here da week before...that would be awesomeness...kay said that after my grad. party we blogger buddys should have a sleep over..but i not sure about that one...we won't have da appartment nymore...but i'll ask...we'll all fit in my room...and maybe overflow into becs. =) oh yeah...and we'll have to have......wait for it....HELIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notes From My Life said...

haha rite bec. u r invited ;) yall better start plannin it. hehe

and ohhhhh my gosh.
rach u have reminded me of a tradition we musant forget. its one we started and can NOT stop. =P
cant wait!
yayness!
awesomeistification!
;)

Make a Joyful Noise said...

Oh wow Faith, love the Coolio word. FOSHIZZLE!!!!!!!;)We so have to do the spend the night thing after Rach's Grad!

RachaelLeigh said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!