Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another post soooo soon??? yeah thts wat i'm tlkin bout. =P


SO! i'm posting again really soon...dunno y...?
anyways, today was another perdy borin school day. yeah even tho it snowed..shucks. oh well! i'm really happy today =) dunno y..? again..hehe but yeah i'm a happy kiddo..things are great.
Im havin my MAJORLY BELATED 17th b'day sleepover this friday...i have like 10 grlies comin. we gunna have a blast in our apartment! ;P wish my lil blog followers could come. man. :(
but i'll put pics and prob videos on here of it. i miss u guys so much! wish yall could brighten up my lonely lil life...hehe ;)
LOVES YALLS! <3
<3Faithie

ps,
idk y i always post a pic with my post, but i jus do..its totally a "faithie" thang. ;)

3 comments:

RachaelLeigh said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there around 4 on saturday k?
miss ya too! Proud of you for posting!

=)

Make a Joyful Noise said...

Hey Faith, If you would just move here then you wouldn't miss us.;) I wish I could come to ur awesome PARTAY but I can't take that long trip. Say Hi to everyone for me. That stinks oh well.

L8ers

GodisSoGood said...

Awww... That sounds like fun! I wish I could come! HAVE FUN!