Monday, January 19, 2009

gosh i'm posting o


I"M POSTING!!!
okay..i've been dreadfully busy. Drama has been calling my name, and i'm very lonely.
wow those were random..but anywho..donchall love my pic?? its jus so adorable..i kno! =)
but yeah so brooke and dan left friday...i cried bout all day..but i'm doin better now. .cuz i'm gunna b a spoiled brat now. hehe
but friday i went and stayed with kayleigh jay at her house. we went and saw a movie..which freaked me out..lol =) and then we came back and jus hung out..so much fun. we miss eachother so bad! anyways...then sat i came home and went to the middle school championship where wartburg came in a very close second. man! but it was really fun..and then i came home and was really tired. so, i went to bed. logical huh? anywho.. then sunday i went to church then to lyssie's house and we had SO much to tlk bout...i think she solved her problems but i didnt solve mine! ugh lol :P anyways, then today was a boring day of school and cleaning. phew! there. tht was my weekend. ......so exciting huh? :P u tell me.
AXES!!! =)
loves yalls.
Faithie

7 comments:

Notes From My Life said...

the title missed up :( i meant to say gosh i'm postin i'm posting! :P hehe

GodisSoGood said...

YAY! you posted! WOW! SO EXCITING? anyways, keep posting girlie!

Make a Joyful Noise said...

Glad to see u posted, but I won't hound u like Rachael does! Hehe. I hope u solve ur problems!

Axes

Notes From My Life said...

thanks kay..thts SO appreciated. :) and not so annoying. hehe
i'll try to keep posting as much as possible..but it is perdy boring rite now. i'll try to liven things up a lil.
Axes!

RachaelLeigh said...

man am i behind on things...i just stopped checking your blog cause i didn't expect anything on it...and what do you know i found TWO posts today! wow....drama is so dramatic doncha think??? i'm so glad i live without it!

Unknown said...

Number one, RACHAEL DOES NOT LIVE WITHOUT DRAMA!!!!! Besides you faith, alyssa, shivangi, and a few other of the girls at the christian school, SHE IS THE MOST DRAMATIC PERSON I KNOW!!!! I wonder how long you guys could really go without making something dramatic. Hmmm.... something to think about. Wink, Wink. ;)

GodisSoGood said...

I am offended beca! I am not dramatic;)!!