Tuesday, October 30, 2007

about everything..♥

hey!!!
well, everything has been purty good the past couple days!! Sunday, church was awesome like always, i LOVE going to church. Our pastor always has the words that I as a person need to hear...it ALWAYS blesses me in SOOooo many ways!!! Pastor Pallotta has preached some of the best sermons i've ever heard in my life!
anyways, us girls sang sunday for special...we sang "Wait on the Lord" ..which i had NEVER ever sang with them or let alone sang at all...but i had heard them sing it many a times with Olivia(the "used-to-be" piano player for our church) but anyways, we did fine and all went well!! yea!
Then, my family (as always)went to Subway(eat fresh baby!hehe) and had a wonderful time as always!!!
THEN, we went back to the church(me my mom and brooke) and we set up for the "pastor appreciation" pizza party after church that night....
then, we went home after droppin off my dad @ his office. I then relaxed ALL DAY..well after cleanin my room and checking my e-mail.
ANYWAYS, then we got to church and pastor p. asked me to move his car(cuz it was blockin the basketball goal where the(we) kids wanted to play) sooo...he gave me the keys and alyssa and emily hopped in and BUCKLED TIGHT. hehe...i gently pulled back and then hit the sar behind me gentally. then whenever i pulled forward i then hit the car in front of me. HAHA JUST KIDDIN!!! i successfully backed the car up and pulled it into another parking spot!!! YEAH ME!!
anyways pizza was awesome!! we played basketball and i ran HARD into seth. which that is the reason that my shoulder is SOOooo sore....haha
anyways, then we went home and then i already told you about yesterday...BORING.
TODAY...
well, i did school and everything else that is in a normal day...ya know like
-shower
-school
-food
-sleep
-bible reading
-and primping of course!!
hehe
anyways, then my mom came home about 5pm from work and town and then me,brooke and dan headed to crossville where i bought numerous of things!! which includes a spiral curling iron...WHICH IS AWESOME!! i love to do my hair, sooo...this was a new thang..soo i got one and whenever we got home..i totally did my hair..it works SOOooo good!!! anyways, enough about that...and i got jeans and a purse too. which i was SOOOooo happy cause i've been waiting and waiting for that purse to come down in price and it was $7.96 today @ Goodys!!!!!!!! YEA ME!
hehe anyways, then dan got a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY expensive nice awesome video/camara!!!!! awesome!!! i love it, but i'm not allowd to touch it!! hehe thats daniel...
anyways, i gosta get ta bed...i'm talkin to kayleigh jay on the phone soo i HAVE to give her my undivided attention soo.....i GOTTA GO!!! Love ya'll!!!!
faithie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Faith!
Sounds like you've had a good couple of days. That curling iron sounds awesome. ;) I should send Kyra home with you sometime. She has recently been lamenting that she doesn't have curly hair like me. :) What can I say? I got my father's curly hair, and she got her father's straight as a stick hair. She needs someone to take her under their hairstyling wing. (I'm hairstyling impaired, myself.) :)

Love ya!
Rachel
www.nothinggold.net