Monday, October 1, 2007

My day....


well, school went good today, i'm only a lil bit behind in English and History...see why?? just read wat subjects again and u'll kno!! anyways, about 5 o'clock we went to brooke's game in Harriman...(pic to the right hehe)& they did really good!! the williams came with us and we went to shoneys(sp?) after....YUMMMMmmm!! anyways, that was REALLY REALLY good, but ya'll kno me, i only get one trip and i'm REALLY full......i mean REALLy full, my parents don't really appreciate that, but i honestly can't help it......well, oh well. anyways, well, i'm thankful to God for another day to bring honor and glory to Him!!! He has blessed me with SOO much...i just can't thank Him enough....anyways, HAD to put that in there...anyways, there' s this college trip coming up (Ambassitor(sp?) Baptist College) anyways, Faith Baptist in Sparta is going over there and they want me and brooke to come, but brooke is going to PCC for sure, soo there's NO sense in her going...soo but i really really want to go...ya see, SOOO many ppl think that i'm goin down to PCC FOR SURE...SO not true...yea i've prayed about it, but i'm on a sophomore...how in the WORLD can i be absolutely sure about where i'm goin to college. ya see, brooke and daniel are goin there, soo come ppl think that of course i will, bbbuuutt...i have a choice too, i want to pray and ask for the Lord's will also, and thats just what i'm doin...the only thing is that my mom and dad aren't really possitive if i can go, soo plz pray that my parents will make the right decision, and that i will accept it even if they say "no, faith." i have a really hard time with accepting the answer,"no." or "wait" from my parents and God. So, please if u ever think of it, plz pray for my parents. i love 'em and i want them to let me go of course, but i know that they will make the right choice in the end..cause they're that wonderful!! anyways i'd better go!! hope everyone will comment for me!! i have only received comments from 3 dif ppl!! i've GOT to see more of my friends!!! come on guys!
well, ttyl
faith:]]]]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call a picture!! Too awesome, I know. :) haha

Anonymous said...

And yes, that is dirt on my legs making them look so tan.