Monday, October 1, 2007

A Fresh Start on *MY* blog!! ;]]]

hey everyone!! its faith! well, i'm soo happy to have a blog of my own. I have journal, but its soo much easier just to type it all out. I don't know who will all be visiting my site, but i hope that whoever does, will enjoy it TREMENDOUSLY!! anyways, again, just so everyone knows, i'm faith. i'm 15 and a sophomore...i'm homeschooled and i absolutely love it!! i've alctually never been to public school, soo i can't really say which i like better or which i would rather go to, but hey anyways, i love what i'm doin now. I also have 1 sister, named Brooklyn, but i'll call her Brooke, cause thats just what i always call her. i've never called her anything else, soo i guess i'll stick with that. but brooke is 18 yrs old..(just turned 18 on 9/17/07) soo she acts all adultish now..lol..nah i love her to death!! she's also homeschooled but she will be graduating in December. She is going to Pensacola Christian College in January. FINALLY MY OWN ROOM!!!! ;]]] anyways, i know that she can't wait and i'm very happy for her. Well, i also have a 20 yr old older brother. yes, i'm the baby of the family. and i love every minute of it!! anyways, daniel attended PCC(pensacola christian college) until he was a sophomore, then he returned home and now is the **STAR** pianist for the STAMPS quartet!! Ever heard them?? well, its about time to start listenin!!hehehaha.. they're awesome! anyways, then there's my mom and dad. They're about the best parents i could ever have.....PERIOD. They are soo soooo loving and kind, but stern whenever you need it. They always know just what to say whenever ur down. and i love them greatly for it.they're my heros. Then theres my doggies....Ginger(she's a shidzoo(sp?)) and Puppy(yes his name is puppy) ;]] i found him on the bridge down by my house and he's stuck with us ever since. U'll be seeing pics of all these people and dogs. Lets see, my most important things are prob(these are not in the order they apear in my lil head!! lol), My God and His will for my life, my ipod, my school, computer, church, playing the piano and violin, shopping, and clothes and shoes, my friends, traveling, camps, vacation, ....i guess i'll put the next one only cause its the truth....guys. HEHE..laugh a lil!! anyways, ummm....well u'll see more and more as you read my blog!!!bye peeps!
♥ in Christ----*faithie*----

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys?....naw i never would've guessed!

hehe

Rach

Notes From My Life said...

yea yea yea..i thought u'd say something about that! hehe
LUV YA BABE!!
Faithlyn Marie;]]

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I couldn't have guessed that one coming either rach. haha This looks pretty cool, Faith. Now I don't have to pretend like I haven't read your "hidden-secret" diary. lol This will make it so much easier. :)
Brooke-- it's under anonymous cuz I can't do it otherwise. Or maybe I just haven't figured it out yet. no comments.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited about your blog, Faith. I love reading people's blogs. Makes me feel like I know them better. It was nice chatting with you tonight.

Love ya!
Rachel
www.nothinggold.net

Anonymous said...

yep Faith those are definitely the most important things! I agree completely! oh bty its lyssie! love ya!!

Notes From My Life said...

hey lyssie!! i guess i kno who it was then right?? hehe..anyways, i KNEW u would agree!! haha:) anyways, LOVE YA GIRLIE! oh and have ya seen the pic that i posted way down below!? i didn't even kno that u had been on here, and i put that there! lol..well,♥ ya and i'll ttyl!!
Faithie
ps. ASK BOUT MICHAEL for Sat!!!hehehaha ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Anonymous said...

What about Michael for Saturday??