Monday, October 1, 2007

Prayer Please :]]]

hey everybody! please pray for one of my friends. I have no clue who will be reading this blog, soo i dont' want to say her name or anything, but she really needs prayer right now. She's doubting her salvation and a few other things. I know that whenever i was doubting my salvation that i was scared half to death that Jesus Christ was going to come back and take all the Christians home with Him to Heaven and i wasn't goin to go there with Him, and since i've heard the gospel MANY times, that i wasn't going to have a 2nd chance. Its a scary thought, but i KNOW that i'm going to Heaven whenever i die! I just can't get over how great God is that He would save someone like sinful 'ol me!! but anyways, please pray for her and me(that i will have the words to say whenever she needs it). Always the best time to get right with God is RIGHT NOW. Thats what i told her, but she wasn't really able to talk back to me. But i talked to her about everything that i know and purty much everything that i've been through. But, i'm trying to talk to her now, soo please remember that in ur prayers if you can. Thanks sooo much!!
~**♥faithie♥**~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie,

I'll pray for her and you daily!

Rach

Notes From My Life said...

hey...thanks sooo sooooo SO much!! i know u will, and its MUCH appreciated! love ya
faith;]

Anonymous said...

I know what its like 2 doubt your salvation...prayer is a major thing and i suggest tryin 2 tlk 2 her a lot not just about her salvation but just to let her know ur there 4 her..it really helped me 2 have friends that i knew were there 4 me and praying 4 me...ill pray 4 her 2...